have you heard shakira’s new song already?
i’ve been a fan of johnny depp since 2001
i met beth ten years ago.
1/by nightfall, all do not go out.2/arm. population actively buy up gas cans, gas pistols and electric shocks.3/ learn self-defense techniques from the villains and bullies.
1. they are happy because their child has entered the university.
2. it was great to see her last week
3/ sorry i have not phoned you earlier.
4/ he was very sorry to hear that you had not come in time.
5. whenever i drive past that restaurant, there always are a lot of people.
6. have you ever been to an open-air concert ?
7. my parents were angry because i had not passed my exam.
8. his brother told him that he ate all the fruit which he had bought.
9. at this time two weeks ago we were lying on the beach.
10. beth became pale when she heard the news
11. i was not impressed with his new car when i saw it yesterday.
12. the aztecs was an american indian tribe who lived in mexico.
13. yesterday when i looked out of my window, i saw that my children were running in the garden.
14. i was sure he always was your best friend
15. janet never takes part in the concerts
16. when she came home, her son was having supper.
17. i had read all the articles before mother came
the world of literature is very various. there are lots of different writers who create different kinds of books. my favourite style is a detective story. i like to read exciting stories about mystic crimes, clever detectives and artful criminals. so it`s not surprising that my favourite writer is agatha christie. her books are always very interesting. me favourite character is hercule poirot. he is very intelligent and keen that`s why he can solve any riddle. i think that agatha christie is the queen of crime as her language is simple and her crimes are not bloody but very intricate. i never can guess the murdere till i finish the book. some days ago i started to raed "death on the nile" and i enjoy this book very much. i advise you to read agatha christie too.
phone? 8. what do you have in your hand? 9. do you have a sister or a brother? 10. you don’t have a dog, don’t you? ii. use the correct forms of the verb “to be”. example: … you at home? = are you at home? jill: hello. … we all here today? maria: john … missing and lisa … missing too. john: good morning! here i … . lisa: sorry, i … late. jill: oh, that
… all right. … you both ok? john: yes, we … .
стоит посмотреть.6) учитель предложил поехать в москву в мае.7) я надеюсь сдать экзамены хорошо.8) мы предпочитаем остаться дома в плохую погоду.9) она преуспела в танцах.10) он преуспел в игре на пианино.