can peter swim well?
his coat is here. he must have been in his office now.
2)you can do what you like.
3)jane was absent yesterday, she might have been ill
1. they are happy because their child has entered the university.
2. it was great to see her last week
3/ sorry i have not phoned you earlier.
4/ he was very sorry to hear that you had not came in time.
5. whenever i drove past that restaurant, there always were a lot of people.
6. have you ever been to an open-air concert ?
7. my parents were angry because i had not passed my exam.
8. his brother told him that he ate all the fruit which he bought
9. at this time two weeks ago we were lying on the beach.
10. beth (to becime) pale when she heard the news
11. i was not impressed with his new car when i saw it yesterday.
12. the aztecs was an american indian tribe who lived in mexico.
13. yesterday when i looked out of my window, i saw that my children were runing in the garden.
14. i was sure he always was your best friend
15. janet has/had never taken part in the concerts
16. when she came home, her son was having supper.
17. i had read all the articles before mother came