Read and translate the following sentences. make them first negative, then interrogative.
1. this factory manufactures products of a good quality.
2. i have practical experience in commerce.
3. our company needs a marketing director.
4. public companies sell their shares to the general public on stock exchange.
5. international organizations regulate and reduce trade restrictions between countries.
6. dx communications has subsidiaries in ireland and holland.
7. they require new salesmen.
8. our manager discusses the terms of delivery and payment every day.
9. we provide business information to different organizations.
10. our secretary types urgent business letters every morning.
when i was 6 year old i used to play football
you were so happy yesterday!
it was kind of you to help me with my homework
he was the best tennis player i have ever met
she was very beautiful so i fell in love
we were lucky to win 1000000 dollars
you were here last sunday - i know certainly!
they were not here because they were working all day long
1. she wasn't invited to the party (by them).
2. the windows weren't left open (by me).
3. the light wasn't turned off (by them).
4. some friends has been invited to tea (by me).
5. an english book has been given to me (by her).
6. has the letter been written yet?
7. a lot of interesting things have been told to us (by them).
итак, пишу так, как учила детей перед экзаменами.
1. адрес (город, страна), дата
2. обращение3. выражение за полученное письмо.4. основная часть. здесь вы два абзаца посвящаете ответу на впросы, поставленные в письме. в третьем абзаце задаете вопросы на ту же тему или на тему, указанную в письме.5. фраза о том, что вы ждете ответе на письмо.6. пожелания7. подпись
16 december 2011
2.dear (если обращаешься к другу или , (указанное в ), (ставишь запятую! ) но! следующее предложение начинаешь с большой буквы и с новой строки!
3.thank you for your letter, it was nice to hear from you.
4. my parents are на вопросы )
tell me all about your friends from german, please. what are names? (ну и так далее)
5. i have to go (враки о том, что тебе пора). i hope to hear from you soon.
6. (пожелание всего-всего) best wishes.
7. gextarартикли и предлоги ( a, an, the, at , to), местоимения с сокращенными глаголами ( i'm, she's, i'll, i've) считаются за одно слово. адрес и дата тоже считаются: индекс - одно слово, цифры даты 16 december 2011 - три слова.
wild elephants have strong family ties. the females and young are social, living in groups under the leadership of an older female or matriarch. adult males are solitary, although they stay in contact with the females over great distances, using sounds well below the range of human hearing. family groups communicate with each other using these low-frequency vibrations. it is an eerie sight to see several groups converging on a waterhole from miles apart, apparently by some prearranged signal, when human observers have heard nothing. the natural lifespan of an elephant, about 70 years, is comparable to a human's. elephants reach breeding age at about 15 years of age. females generally give birth to one 200-pound baby after a 22-month pregnancy.